Friday, May 4, 2012

Photo Challenge - Day 2: breakfast & 3:something you wore

For my 31-Day Photo Challenge - Day 2 was "breakfast".
 My breakfast is most always pretty simple.  Coffee is a constant, usually in this mug or my cheetah mug.  The morning just doesn't seem right if I have to use another mug.  Which would be because both are in the dishwasher or one is in the washer and the other is left next to whatever chair I was reading in yesterday.  Yeah, bad, I know.  Naan bread was the other half of my breakfast, lightly toasted.  I stopped short of buttering it.

Day 3 was "something you wore".
 Swimming has become a favorite workout since I started triathlon training last year.  Believe me, it is so relaxing.  Its physically soothing to move through the water, and it helps clear your mind.  Its impossible to multi-task while swimming, all you can do is swim, and if you want to, think.  Or just count laps and breathe.


Join in on the photo fun on my FaceBook page - Just Piddlin' with Frances.

No comments: