Wednesday, May 20, 2015

#WIP Crochet: Sunset Summer Shawl

Task 1 - find another word other than "shawl" for the large swatch of fabric to wrap around yourself when you are out on a summer evening and feeling chilly.  "Shawl" sounds like something your grandmother would carry around to church.

In the meantime, while we're working on that etymology project, here's my new shawl project. I explained last week that it started out as poncho (also an article of clothing that needs a new name), but didn't like it and was debating pulling it all out and starting it as a whole new thing.  I'm continuing with that plan.  I've got it packed in my cute little 31 Totes pouch and am carrying it around, trying to get it done before summer kicks in.




Join the conversation on Facebook: Just Piddlin' with Frances 
*or check out more crochet at ilove2crochet on Ravelry

No comments: