Thursday, November 29, 2012

Top 25 Family Blogs by Moms!

I am in Circle of Moms Top 25 Family Blogs by Moms - 2012!

A1: Nothing, there is no cash prize.
A2: A cool "badge" for my blog
A3: Maybe increase my audience, grow my readership, talk to more people
A4: Pretty enthusiastic and encouraged.

Q1: How much do you get for being in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Family Blogs?
Q2: If there's no cash, what do you get?
Q3: That's it?  There's got to be more.
Q4: How do you feel now that you've been selected as one of the Top 25?

I started this blog as one of those "let me see what this is all about" type trials.  And with a husband who is all about technology and IT, I wandered to a couple conferences and everyone was tweeting away, so I ended up with a Twitter account, too.  Fast forward to now and I've got a blog that I love writing, a handful of readers, and an integrated Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest thing going on.  So what started out as an experiment has grown into a project that I totally enjoy and allows me to explore my creative writing interests.

I'm still surprised and tickled when someone says, "hey, I read your blog."  Really?  Yeah, I'm amazed that people actually read it and then will tell me which post they liked.  Its like the tree falling in a forest - if you write and nobody reads it, does the writing make a sound?  Thank you for hearing me.  (Okay, almost good analaogy but the end fell apart a little bit, but you know what I'm saying.)  I hope you've found some enjoyment, maybe learned something, maybe felt better.  And as always - feel free to join the conversation.

No comments: