Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Let's Get Back to Piddlin'

Are you still piddlin’?

The question came in my mailbox recently when a blog-reader noticed I hadn’t posted in a while – since September it turns out as I looked at my last blogpost. Yes, I’m still piddlin’. I just haven’t been blogging.

Around about the time of my last blogpost, I started to get really busy with volunteer work (I’m a PTA officer and fall is school budget advocacy season. As is winter, and spring), I was feeling the pressure to get more novel writing done (from myself) and… and I really started wondering what I wanted to continue to blog about. So I put down my modern-day equivalent pencil and took an unannounced, unplanned, undetermined break.

Ahhh. Breathe.

And now it’s December and I’m back. I don’t think I’ve taken such a long break in a very very long time.

Have I figured out exactly where we are going here? No. But I realized that’s part of the fun here, at least for me, and I hope for my blog readers. We’re just piddlin’! And since when has piddlin’ had direction?

And it’s December, my favorite month of the year so how could I not get back to piddlin’ because of all the wonderful things that happen in December that I would want to share with you all. I mean, there’s that crazy Elf on the Shelf, Advent chocolates, Christmas preparations, cookie parties, winter games, Rudolph and all that. And I’ve got to pick out next year’s planner. How could I not pick my pencil back up?


So I’m back. Thanks for hanging around. Or coming back. Or coming for the very first time. Let’s get back to piddlin’.

Chat with me on Facebook & Twitter!

No comments: