Thursday, May 10, 2012

Photo Challenge Day 7, 8, & 9: books, shoes, and bags


Day 7 - what I'm reading.  Conquistadora by Esmeralda Santiago - this is my bookclub pick for the month.  I actually haven't started it in earnest, I just downloaded it the other day, but I will get to it before we meet.  Though, its nice to know they'll let me come even if I don't finish.  We've been meeting for, ow wow, maybe 10, 11, 12 years now?  They're a very special group of women.  And Hunger Games - well, who isn't reading it and I hate to be left out of the mix.















Day 8 - shoes.  We take our shoes off when we come in the house.  I'm Korean, I can't help it.  This is the pile of shoes at the end of the day, when we're all finally home.







Day 9 - the bags I carried today.  Most days, I feel like a bag woman and probably look like I'm running away from home.  Especially since one of these bags, definitely, and maybe another one, has a change of clothes and shoes.







Join in the Photo Challenge - Check May 1 for the daily list.  Post photos on FB at "Just Piddlin with Frances".

No comments: