Friday, March 7, 2014

5 Life Lessons This Week

It's been one of those weeks where I've learned to stop wondering "what else can go wrong?"  But there were some really good times, too.  Here's 5 things I learned over the past few days.

1 - "I just looked down" while driving at 60 miles an hour on the highway is probably code for "I was texting and driving" and will get your car towed. Don't do that.

2 - Vacationing with friends, taking a break from the mommy-ness of your life in a sunny locale with famous refreshing drinks for a few days is a good idea. But you get to a certain age that you are probably too old to wear tank tops to publicly advertise such plans.
Post-college spring break? No-no.
3 - Pea soup green is a depressing color for hospital walls.

4 - Back up your files.  All of them.  All the time.  Unless you don't mind recreating your whole life.

5 -  I need an outdoor, stone bath in my life.
Perhaps if I knock a hole in my roof, I could pretend.

Join the conversation on Facebook: Just Piddlin' with Frances

No comments: