Saturday, April 13, 2013

Mom-Me Celebration: Day 2 - Be Beautiful



Highlight your beauty - buy yourself a new lipstick, a fun new eyeshadow, a dramatic mascara. You know how we run to the grocery store and think "oh, I hope I don't see anyone I know." We always see somebody, so be ready. Get a new make-up and make yourself feel good!  (And throw out some of that old stuff - you're not supposed to keep  it all too long anyway.)
 
I'm on a mission to figure out how to wear eyeshadow like an adult. And emerald green (one of my favorite colors) is the color for spring so I picked up an eyeliner and eyeshadow in shades of green. One of my friends (with 3 active kids) always has perfect, beautiful eye make-up - even when she's just running errands. She's the one who can guide me around the Mac counter via phone, she doesn't even have to be standing there. She'll fool you by saying "let me just throw something on" and meet you looking glamourous, but never looks overdone. She's proof that you can always take a few moments to be beautiful. 
 
 
My new make-up: green eyeshadow, green eyeliner, and a shade of red lipstick.

No comments: